- Kelli Goode, Trans rights activist, artist, and cultural writer
- Dr. Nikia Grayson, Director of Midwifery Services, CHOICES
- Oriaku Njoku, Executive Director and Co-founder, Access Reproductive Care-Southeast
- Jessica Roach, Executive Director and Founder, ROOTT
- Cherisse Scott, CEO and Founder, SisterReach
- Ondine Quinn, MSW, Sexuality Educator and Board Treasurer, Kentucky Health Justice Network
UK's Shoulder to Shoulder Global (STSG), formed in 2005, is a UK-based initiative devoted to improving the health and quality of life in Ecuadorian communities
On November 19th, 2010, the Council Forum on Haiti Reconstruction took place. In a collaborative presentation, Dr. Samuel Matheny, the Nicholas J. Pisacano Professor and Chair of the Department of Family and Community Medicine, and Dr. Israel (a graduate student form the College of Public Health) discussed the situation in Haiti and how the University can help.